Monday, December 5, 2022

A defective boiler triggered an inferno in Oppligen

by admin
0 comment

The fire broke out in a room on the first floor and produced heavy smoke. The boiler was in the room, the defect of which had led to the fire, as announced by the cantonal police and the Bern-Mittelland government governor’s office on Wednesday.

The eight people who were in the building were able to escape independently. Another person was rescued via a canopy with a ladder. The fire brigade was able to prevent the flames from spreading to an adjacent gas station. (SDA)

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times