Monday, March 20, 2023

Electronics store at the train station caught fire

by admin
0 comment

Fire in Schlieren ZH – Tram traffic paralyzed

Electronics store at the train station caught fire

A shop fire broke out in Schlieren on Friday evening. The streets are closed and residents are being evacuated.


A fire broke out in the center of Schlieren on Friday evening.

An electronics store in Schlieren ZH caught fire: As a reader reporter reports, the fire brigade is on duty on Zürcherstrasse on Friday evening. The cantonal police in Zurich confirmed on Blick request that the operation is in progress. There are currently no reports of injuries.

It is not yet clear how the fire started. The tram traffic around the shop near the train station is blocked, reports the Blick reader reporter. Residents are currently being evacuated. (bab)

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times