Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Fire in the basement of an apartment building in Cham ZG

by admin
0 comment


Several people were injured in a fire in Cham.

A fire broke out in the basement of an apartment building in Cham ZG on Saturday evening. According to the police, ten people were medically examined for suspected smoke inhalation, four of whom had to be taken to the hospital for further clarification.

The fire on Nelkenweg was reported shortly before 7 p.m., according to the Zug police on Sunday night. It resulted in heavy smoke. The property damage is considerable, according to the police, but could not be precisely quantified for the time being. The apartments in the house are temporarily uninhabitable, alternative accommodation options have been found for the residents.

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times