Saturday, December 3, 2022

Man sets fire to mattress – fire alarm in Biel hospital

by admin
0 comment

There was a fire in the hospital center in Biel.

Shock moment for numerous patients in the hospital center Biel. A large fire broke out in the building on Thursday evening. The canton police received a corresponding message at 8:15 p.m., according to the authorities.

According to initial findings, it can be assumed that a heavily intoxicated man set his mattress on fire in the emergency room for reasons that have yet to be clarified. It was extinguished before the Biel fire brigade arrived. However, due to the heavy smoke development, several patients had to be moved to other rooms.

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times