Friday, December 2, 2022

Police warns Hündeler of deadly blue-green algae in Greifensee

by admin
0 comment

There is great fear among dogs at the Greifensee: The reason is blue-green algae, so-called cyanobacteria. They can be deadly for four-legged friends. Two dogs have already died of poisoning, as “Züriost” reports. Now the Uster city police are also warning dog owners.

The dogs most likely died of blue-green algae, the police warn. The dogs had previously been at Greifensee in Niederuster ZH. The animal hospital reported the deaths on Saturday. Dog owners are now encouraged to put their animals on a leash at the Greifensee and not to let them swim or drink in the water.

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times