Thursday, December 8, 2022

“FC Bayern is history for Lewandowski”

by admin
0 comment

It’s getting uglier and uglier, the mudslinging around Robert Lewandowski (33) in Munich. In the Sport1 double pass, Bayern sports director Hasan Salihamidzic made it clear that the star striker had been offered an offer. It is very clear “that he received an offer with a term and a sum,” said Salihamidzic. He also accuses Lewandowski’s advisor of turning the player’s head. “It’s just not clean!”

Advisor Pini Zahavi (78) reacts to the allegations in the “image”. He claims: There is still no offer. A week ago after the last game against Wolfsburg (2-2), Lewandowski himself said that he had not received an offer. The guesswork continues.

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times