Friday, March 24, 2023

Because he wasn’t allowed to eat for free: a drunk vandalized the restaurant with a fire extinguisher

by admin
0 comment

In Thailand’s Chiang Mai province, an angry restaurant customer refuses to pay his bill. Without further ado, the drunk man grabs the fire extinguisher and starts to rampage. The whole place is affected.

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times