Sunday, April 2, 2023

Suddenly the decoration is on fire

by admin
0 comment

Panic in the bridal shop

Suddenly the decoration is on fire

A tricky situation at a bridal shop in the Vietnamese city of Hai Duong. As if out of nowhere, the dried pampas grass that serves as decoration suddenly catches fire. The employees immediately try to extinguish the fire.

Published: 4 minutes ago

Related News

Latest Switzerland News and updates and political news, follow our daily update about the congress and the government roundup, we also provide the latest news from all over the world minute by minute, subscribe to get the latest updates directly to your inbox.

© 2022 All Right Reserved. Switzerland Times